I have been blogging and posting articles for over eight years, but my passion for writing dates back in 2000. I am especially enthusiastic about technology, science, and health-related issues. When I’m not researching and writing the latest news, I’m either watching sci-fi and horror movies or checking out places worth visiting and building deep memories for later in life. I believe in empathy and continually improving myself.
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine Hopes Canada Will Sustain NASA In A Future Moon Mission
- Climate Change Could Kill Arctic Birds, As Predators Attack Them More
- Vitamin D Fights Aand Prevents Multiple Sclerosis, MS Society Of Canada Says
- Breast Cancer: Evidence Suggests Cannabis Can Slow Tumor Growth
- Climate Change Forced The Harappa Culture in the Indus River Valley To Relocate