I have been blogging and posting articles for over eight years, but my passion for writing dates back in 2000. I am especially enthusiastic about technology, science, and health-related issues. When I’m not researching and writing the latest news, I’m either watching sci-fi and horror movies or checking out places worth visiting and building deep memories for later in life. I believe in empathy and continually improving myself.
- Global Warming: Arctic Permafrost Leaks Carbon Dioxide As It’s Melting
- How To Make Sure You Get The Right Type of Calorie
- Wasps Vs. Bees: Scientists Explain Wasps Are Also Important Pollinators
- Canadians Will Eat Less Tasty Fast Food Because of the PHOs Ban
- UBC Study Shows Humans Are Lazy, But It’s The Brain’s Fault