I have been blogging and posting articles for over eight years, but my passion for writing dates back in 2000. I am especially enthusiastic about technology, science, and health-related issues. When I’m not researching and writing the latest news, I’m either watching sci-fi and horror movies or checking out places worth visiting and building deep memories for later in life. I believe in empathy and continually improving myself.
- Meteorite Hit A Building In Japan For The First Time In 15 Years
- Climate Change Fight Must Adapt To Drought
- Sudbury Addictions Specialist at New Chronic Pain Clinic Hopes to Reduce Opioid Usage
- A Strange Noise is Coming from the Antarctic Ice Shelf
- Stephen Hawking answered 10 last questions in his book ‘Brief Answers to Life’s Big Questions’