I have been blogging and posting articles for over eight years, but my passion for writing dates back in 2000. I am especially enthusiastic about technology, science, and health-related issues. When I’m not researching and writing the latest news, I’m either watching sci-fi and horror movies or checking out places worth visiting and building deep memories for later in life. I believe in empathy and continually improving myself.
- Harvard Professor Claimed That Coconut Oil Is “Pure Poison”
- Nanobot Pumps Developed To Eliminate Nerve Agents
- Scientists Used Gut Enzymes to Turn A and B Type Blood into the Universal O Type
- JPL Has Great News: The Moon’s Poles Are Covered With Ice
- This Purple Light is Not an Aurora. Let’s Call It STEVE!