I have been blogging and posting articles for over eight years, but my passion for writing dates back in 2000. I am especially enthusiastic about technology, science, and health-related issues. When I’m not researching and writing the latest news, I’m either watching sci-fi and horror movies or checking out places worth visiting and building deep memories for later in life. I believe in empathy and continually improving myself.
- Physical Exercise Helps Us Cope With Working In Shifts and Jet Lag, Balancing Our Circadian Clock
- Scientists Rediscovered The World’s Largest Bee On An Indonesian Island
- One of the Largest Glaciers in the World is in Peril
- A Fish Could Not Care Less About Darwin’s Theory Of Evolution And Got Pregnant & Gave Birth
- Meet Hippocamp, Neptune’s Newly Found Moon Of Only 34 Kilometers in Diameter