I have been blogging and posting articles for over eight years, but my passion for writing dates back in 2000. I am especially enthusiastic about technology, science, and health-related issues. When I’m not researching and writing the latest news, I’m either watching sci-fi and horror movies or checking out places worth visiting and building deep memories for later in life. I believe in empathy and continually improving myself.
- New Drug Could Improve The Quality Of Life In Breast Cancer Survivors
- Is Google Maps Hiding a Ghost Island from Us?
- Humanity Can Listen To The Winds On Mars For The First Time Ever
- Neon In Earth’s Mantle Gives New Details On Our Planet’s Formation
- UV Light Might Turn Gas Planets Into Rocky Cores, A Study On An Exoplanet Revealed