Being a Swiftie is definitely taking you on a roller-coaster of emotions. Taylor Swift is well-known for her meaningful, intriguing, and cool lyrics, and there’s no surprise she’s actually one of the best lyricists of the last decade. Swiftle is the perfect game where you can explore Taylor Swift’s discography while singing your lungs out to the most popular of her songs and collecting points. So, how do you become the best at Swiftle and get the perfect Swiftie score?
We’ve come up with a smart guide on some of the helpful Swiftle tips and tricks you can try out now. Check them out below and share your experience with us in the comments section below!
Swiftle Tips & Tricks
1. Familiarize yourself with Taylor Swift’s songs and career before beginning to play Swiftle. This will help you get the most out of the game. It will be much simpler for you to figure out the titles of the songs based on the excerpts if you are already familiar with her music.
2. Pay attention and listen carefully while you watch the music excerpts that are played in Swiftle. If you feel it’s necessary, feel free to play the clip again a couple more times.
3. Take breaks. In order to increase performance, it is frequently helpful to take a break and then come back to the task with a clear head.
4. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect! The more you use Swiftle, the better you’ll be able to distinguish the songs that Taylor Swift has released. Make use of the game’s many stages and set goals for yourself to achieve in order to raise your score.
5. Compete against other players. To do this, you can either challenge your friends or sign up for online groups where other Swiftle players discuss their experiences and methods. It is possible that competing against other people would drive you to boost your performance and learn new strategies.
6. Maintain composure and attention to detail; in Swiftle, the time restriction may be a source of stress if you let it. Before you venture a guess, make sure to keep a level head and maintain your concentration on dissecting each tidbit.
7. Refresh your knowledge of song lyrics. Being familiar with the words of Taylor Swift’s songs might give you an advantage in the game Swiftle. Invest some effort into learning and reciting the lyrics of her most popular songs since they frequently contain hints in the way of specific references.
8. Make use of hints from the context. Look for any relevant information that may be offered to assist you in determining which Taylor Swift song is now being played. This may contain the titles of her albums, the years in which they were released, or any other pertinent information concerning her career.
9. Pay attention to the song structure. Recognizing how Taylor Swift structures her songs can really help you! Think about things like the number of times the chorus is repeated, where the bridge is located, or any distinctive instrumentals the song could have.
10. Enjoy the Swift experience! Swiftle is indeed an entertaining game. Try not to get too wrapped up in getting the greatest score possible, and don’t forget to have fun while you’re trying to figure out what her music is.
What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? How about the album?
Tiesha loves to share her passion for everything that’s beautiful in this world. Apart from writing on her beauty blog and running her own beauty channel on Youtube, she also enjoys traveling and photography. Tiesha covers various stories on the website.