Good food is always accompanied by good health. Apart from that, balanced diet and healthy eating habits are the key to a better lifestyle. Food is not just about satisfying your hunger but it also helps you in keeping yourself healthy and fit.
Here are some of the kitchen friendly foods that can help you in boosting your physical and mental health:
- Fruits: Fruits are rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre, sugar, amino acids and other nutrients. They help in improving your skin texture and texture making them healthier. Fruits with high water content such as watermelon, oranges, strawberries etc., can help you stay hydrated all day long.
- Eggs: Eggs contain protein that helps in weight loss, muscle maintenance and bone strength. One egg yolk contains vitamin D that helps in strengthening your bones. Consuming eggs for breakfast will give you energy for the whole day and will make you feel full for a longer period of time.
- Whole Grains: Whole grains contain carbohydrate and fibre which help to improve body functions such as digestion and metabolism. You can include brown rice or oats or quinoa instead of normal white rice or wheat flour in your diet to boost your overall health.
- Green Tea: Its antioxidant properties make it one of the most healthiest drinks on earth. It can boost immunity, burn fat, regulate blood sugar levels and lower risk of heart disease.
- Nuts: A handful of nuts contains protein, fiber and healthy fats, which help in stabilizing blood sugar levels while keeping you full for longer periods of time so you won’t feel hungry soon after eating them. They also contain vitamins like Vitamin E that helps in improving skin health by preventing premature aging signs like wrinkles or fine lines from showing up on your face
Tiesha loves to share her passion for everything that’s beautiful in this world. Apart from writing on her beauty blog and running her own beauty channel on Youtube, she also enjoys traveling and photography. Tiesha covers various stories on the website.